Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The wrong side of the bed?

It appears I clambered out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. Odd really, since it's the one I usually get out of. I'm all short-tempered, irritable and grumpy today - which is not like me at all.

This means trying to take as many deep-breaths and "moments" before reacting to stuff as possible, rather than biting and chewing at people.


I'm not sure what's caused it, since I had a very good sleep (and one which I hope will get me back into some kind of routine). I think it's probably just the tiredness catching up on me since I slept a full 10hrs (twice what I normally do) and still woke up feeling like I needed another 10... everything was a chore and hassle this morning - and wearing a constant frown has had people perplexed around the office.

Hopefully I'll snap out of it soon enough, but staring at the huge pile of reciepts I have from 3-4 trips away and considering the expenses I need to sort out isn't making it any better - nor is contemplating sorting out insurance claims, chasing replacement blackberries and other hassles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just a grumpy old git!
You are and always have been, simple as.