Thursday, October 19, 2006

Delayed and confused.

3.45am wake up and 4.15am out of the house, I arrived (just) at Leeds Bradford at 4.45 in deep, thick fog.

Rumours in the check-in queue proved to be correct and it was confirmed that no flights were leaving leeds due to "the weather outside" (as obviously opposed to the internal weather) .

Eventually, at 6am, after the temptation to drive to manchester myself had subsided, I boarded the bus bound for manchester in the hope we'd get there in time for another klm flight to amsterdam and hopefully make the ongoing connection to copenhagen.

I wouldn't mind, but there was the option of a single, direct flight from manchester but leeds is almost always a total doddle in comparison - not today though.... Just a shame I'm on my own and there's no-one else here to enjoy the delights of a wet and windy m62 at 6.15am!

Oh well, wish me luck - going to be interesting - and that's about as positive a spin I can put on it. I'll be less positive when we eventually fly over leeds on the way to amsterdam.

Martyn Brown,
Studio Director,
Team17 Software Ltd.
(Sent via Blackberry)

No comments: