Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hells Bells!

Thanks to Rob Broad, I'm now really into Hayseed Dixie (
http://www.hayseed-dixie.com/mercantile.html) who perform all manner of hard rock (in this case, the massively fabulous AC/DC) in Hillybilly Blue-Grass mixes! I really recommend you get hold of this and hope you enjoy it. It shouldn't work but it does!

Speaking of AC/DC, I'm still planning to get my red Gibson SG, learn to play "Back in Black" then sell it again, job done. However, Guitar Hero 2 is just around the corner so I'll enjoy playing that - in fact, thinking about it has got me in the mood to play Guitar Hero tonight - I've lent Rob one of my guitars and he's into it now...

1 comment:

Billy Allison said...

yeah Hayseed dixie are top .. i heard them in concert last year on t'radio ... top quality!