Saturday, December 30, 2006

360 Overload

The postman has just squeezed 5 packages from Play.com through the letter box, I'd forgotten I'd ordered them. 4 titles for the 360 and one for the DS, since they'd had a sale on. I got NHL2K7, Rainbow Six Vegas, Dead Rising (cheap) and Top Spin 2 (cheap) plus Age of Kings for DS. I'm not sure when I'll get around to playing this stuff since the 360 hasn't been on since the Wii arrived and I'm heavily involved with getting through Zelda (am on the 2nd twilight thing now, some 8.5hrs in). I've still got to play through COD3 and also complete Gears so I don't know when I'll get time for it all.

We've also decided to cancel our New Years Eve party this time around and have a bigger bash for my 40th, which is looming in a month, probably makes sense since I'm still bunged up with cold.

Elsewhere, some site has put in-game HD capture footage of Worms on XBLA live, so the cat's well and truly out of the bag. Reaction from players seems very positive anyhow, apart from one or two whinging it's not got everything in it and it isn't this, that, or free. I'll ramble on about the game once an official announcement has been made and not before - suffice to say we believe it'll prove very popular on Live-Arcade.

No comments: