Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Feeling like crap :(


I got up at 5am today with a banging head (no, nothing to do with alcohol) and have felt like crap all day long - that horrible distant-head ache and feeling like I've been dragged backwards through a hedge. I'm hoping whatever bug I've got clears a path as quickly as possible - I'm quite looking forward to Vegas next week and I don't fancy coughing and sneezing my way there.

I was also hoping to enjoy the England match tonight in the local, but I just don't feel like it at all, which is a shame - I guess I'm better saving my brownie-points for when I need them, in later rounds (touch wood). With Germany currently beating Ecuador, it looks like we're destined to avoid the Germans in the next round too - which is preferable.

Tomorrow I should be able to get my license plate on the Jag and tomorrow night I'm supposed to be out and about with some Finnish developers - most likely to Akbars and Mojo again, just like we did with the dutch lads a couple of months back.

In the studio it's all hands to the pump as we get started on a new major project, which see's staff relocating into a new team and causing havoc here, there and everywhere.

No comments: