Sunday, June 25, 2006

Quarter Finals here we come

Another so-so performance by England, but we progress to the quarter finals anyhow - and as it happens I'm really looking forward to the Portugal-Holland game (we play the winners of that one).

I watched the game at home on the big screen and a few glasses of wine, with Marc, my neighbour - all a bit low key really. The next game will be at 8am next saturday and 5,500 miles away on the west coast of the USA. I'm trying to say the big pub outings for hopefully the semi... :)

On other things, I've spent a fair bit of time playing Loco-Roco today on the PSP, it's really bloody good - amazing visuals and refreshingly original and as usual it's Japanese. I'd go as far as saying that if this was on the DS, the press would be going totally nuts over it rather than just saying it's "very very good". If you have a PSP, check out the demo or grab the full game - which is a ton better than the demo!

No comments: