Wednesday, August 09, 2006

In the news

I've done an interview for Gamesindustry.biz which doesn't appear until next week. It's a fairly lengthy, up-beat piece about Independent games development at the moment and specifically how things are for us - which is good given we're enjoying a good spell right now.

I need to get an up to date picture though.

The preview for the article is here >>>

And I have had to be a diplomatic in places as usual, which is always the case with a few interested publishing partners reading what you say... Thank god I've learnt to curb it a little bit now.

Oh and my plans for the Summer Boat party are now on hold - I guess they heard about my seamanship in Cornwall or their fleet really was booked up every weekend in September...

Looks like a bar, stand-up and a night of frolics elsewhere then.

No comments: