Thursday, August 10, 2006

Terrorists stole my pint...

That's right, this latest bout of terrorist activity that led to widespread cancellation of flights around Europe and elsewhere has meant that our dutch developer mates can't come over and that means no night out for me tomorrow. Bugger.

Anyhow, at least the bleeders were apprehended and (pints aside) so far there's been no real tragedy save for the probably hellish activities at the airports, my MD being one of those, on his way to Krakov in Poland.

Not much news otherwise, it's busy busy with a bunch of stuff - a lot of people have mailed to say hello after the newspiece in Gamesindustry.biz and I think a lot more will when we release news of an Xbox Live Arcade title in the next week or two.

We go out to the Leipzig show a week on tuesday, it's usually very good and I'm quite looking forward to it, Kilburn is already practising the german for "where is your wheelchair?".

No comments: