Thursday, January 18, 2007

Argh!

Crap old day today.

Firstly I had to resolve a bit of a do in the office. It's not often I lose my rag (and generally it's a molehill that for some reason becomes a mountain) and I don't like it at all. Anyway that was soon sorted; a combination of 3rd parties and nonsense contriving to discolour my picture of events.

Secondly, I manage to lose a 28slide Powerpoint presentation I'd been preparing for my talk in Amsterdam with Microsoft. Suffice to say I was a mite pissed off. Especially as I'd earlier done half of it before being sent a format it had to adhere to... I managed to rewrite it, ended up slightly different and 1 slide less, but hopefully it's a bit more polished given it's an iteration.

I'm now starving and am thinking Chinese...

No comments: