Friday, January 19, 2007

Climate Change

Seems that Climate change is all the rage for discussion today since it's been a tad gusty here in the UK. I think it'll become increasingly discussed simply because people are cottoning on to the fact that the scientists may have actually got it right and changes are underfoot. I watched "An Inconvenient Truth" the other day and it certainly gives food for thought.

As long as the weather is ok for our little hop over to Galway in a fortnight, it'll be ok...

I also managed a full nights sleep last night and truth be told I reckon I could have slept for another 4 or 5 hours, it all finally seems to be back to normal and as usual, it's taken me a full week.

Gamewise and Harry's been playing Warioware Smoothmoves on the Wii, which is ok but again proves tricky to repeat some of the gestures and leads to frustration, I don't think it's anywhere near as good as the GBA original. I haven't had any chance to get back on Zelda since before I left for Vegas, I've still got half a dozen 360 titles ready to play and poor Jack is waiting for his PC to be fixed before he can play World of Warcraft Burning Crusade, the box of which he's looking lovingly at.

Worms for Live Arcade... still in certification process :-/ Hopefully not much longer now.

1 comment:

Ben Paddon said...

It's been windy as Hell here. We've had our garage roof ripped off and a tree in the garden that formerly stood upright has now veered over at a 45 degree angle. I'm expecting it to fall over any time now.

We're also expecting snow. Snow! Proper, actual snow. Haven't had that in Luton in a while. We usually just get dandruff.

I enjoyed Smooth Moves, although I was disappointed that the "Play the same game over and over and over and over, which sounds really boring but surprisingly isn't" mode has been axed. I guess Nintendo didn't want anyone getting Repetitive Strain, or something.