Friday, January 26, 2007

Long Weekend

I've got a couple of days off, which is nice. Or it would be, if I could chill out. The missis is insisting that we do the house top to toe, to make sure it's spick and span for the house party tomorrow. Personally I can't see the point, since Sunday morning it'll more than likely look like Beirut.

Which, funnily enough, is why I'm having Monday off... which will, I guess, be a mirror image of Friday's clean up operation... oh well.

Tuesday is my birthday and I'm back into work for that - although it's just a normal day with a lunch meeting going on, but I aim to go to Akbars in Leeds in the evening as I've promised Jack he can go as he's going mad for Masala Machi (curried fish). It's a short week next week for me too, since Friday is the trip out to Galway.

Today is also the last day our neighbours are here, we'll soon have a large Arctic lorry blocking the daylight outside as they pack their stuff and head off tonight or first thing in the morning to begin their new life up in the wilds. It's quite sad really and we'll miss them, but we wish Marc, Tracy and Samuel all the best.

There's some news on Worms XBLA. We've got a new date for it's release, basically the certification went on longer than expected (which I think everyone knows by now!) and we unfortunately missed our original January slot - just one of those things I'm afraid.

We do have a new date slot, but this will not be released until we have 100% confirmation and we know it's going to happen. It's now out of the test loop anyway and ready for the big thumbs up.


No comments: