Sunday, April 08, 2007

Great Escape?

Well, Escape anyway, if Leeds' performance was anything to go by. Despite not playing very well in front of a 30,000 crowd, Leeds got the rub of the green to beat a determined Plymouth side 2-1 and move out of the relegation zone for the first time in months. Credit where it's due to Barnsley though, who got trounced 5-1 at Ipswich. Leeds play again on Monday, away to Colchester, touch wood they can get something there.

I ended up having more than a few beers, stopping off in the Adelphi for some Addlestones (which is great to hear) before having a couple in the ground, then onto Whitelocks afterwards before we went for a great curry at Akbars.

I got home around 8.45pm, so not so bad as I think the missis expected me much later, so whatever few brownie-points I still have remained intact.

It's a bit breezy today so I forecast a lazy day on the cards - the kids won't mind, with it being Easter Sunday, they're excited about their easter egg haul. The BBQ we were invited to has been cancelled too - I might go and clean all my decking and BBQ area up ready for one later in the week, since the weather is supposed to start warming up soon.

No comments: