Sunday, July 01, 2007

One bag of sugar gone, plenty more to go...

Well, with a week on my diet completed, two pounds or so have been lost - which is as expected given the calories involved, which is what i have been tracking. I did pretty well all week although I saved a lot of calories for a bit of a blow-out on Saturday night, which included a curry, naan bread, bottle of wine and such.. it will also be put to the test in Holland, but I'm motivated enough to keep it on an even keel right now. The aim is to lose at least 2llb a week until October or something like that - and see where that gets me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could do with going on a diet after this bloody trip. 8 weeks of Mcdonalds for brekkie, chinese for dinner and steak and beer for tea is doing my already-not-particularly-slim gut no favours.