Sunday, December 23, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas

A couple of days before Christmas and I think we're just about prepared. I've even managed to get ahead of myself with regards some of the jobs I was aiming to do around the house, which means I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands - perfect!

I've been a bit slack with the booze this year, I'm usually out and getting it dead early, but I've left it very late this year - I'm really going to have to get off my arse and get it tomorrow (Xmas Eve) and I can't imagine how busy the supermarket will be.

I went to Elland Rd yesterday and saw Leeds just edge a tight game with Bristol Rovers - a big shame my pal Tim Smith couldn't make the game, we'd been talking about a Leeds-Rovers game for years and with Leeds hot-footing it towards the Championship and Rovers slipping into the relegation mire, this might have been our best chance.

Anyway, bragging rights are mine, 2 Leeds wins from the 2 matches :-)

Leeds could go top if they draw/win at Hartlepool on boxing day, even if it's just for a couple of hours - and that's an AMAZING achievement given the -15pts deduction they were landed with.

No comments: