Friday, December 07, 2007

The Lyon King

A familiar tale, hangover-cubed again. Not great.

Got back today after a thoroughly enjoyable and useful trip out to Game Connection in Lyon. I don't have many crazy stories to tell since most of the time was spent in conversation with industry folk and friends rather than losing my shoes etc.

The Vivendi-Activision merger was certainly a hot topic and we made the most of the fact that Team17 turned 17 while we were over there (hence the hangover...).

I've now got quite a bit of follow-up work to do and I'm really looking forward to feeling fine again, fingers crossed. Tomorrow I'm doing a talk and presentation at the College I went to when I was a teenager (Wakefield Tech.)

And the count-down to the Team17 party ensues... that should be some night.

No comments: