Sunday, February 17, 2008

Off to San Fran for GDC

I set off for the West Coast in a couple of hours, which normally would be fine, but its 2.30am and I really should be asleep. Given my inability to kip on the plane, it's going to leave me pretty knackered, all told. I've got a couple of meetings the first evening, with the second one, a dinner, being at the equivalent of 4 in the morning - not a great start, I reckon I'll have to be on my "3rd wind" to be really cohesive at that one. Fortunately there's not too much happening the next morning and I should be able to try and get some sleep.

The weather is predicted to be quite grim, which is a bit of a bummer, but it is Winter after all... I'll try and get out and take some photos whilst I'm over there and maybe even try and find time to blog a little bit.

No comments: