Saturday, March 22, 2008

Rock & Roll, Finished Kitchen & bloody hell, a decent FIFA.

We're currently enjoying the long Easter weekend break, with our friends and ex-neighbours staying having made the long 8hr trip from the nether regions of northern Scotland on Thursday evening. Two fairly late(ish) nights have warmed us up for tonights party (mainly local friends & relatives) and I imagine it'll be a large one tonight.

Last night myself and Marc gave Rock Band it's first real go and I have to say we had a great time, with Marc giving the drums what for and myself doing ok on guitar - it's a really great game and I'm gonna see if we can get another guitar for the bassist today as well as try and cajole someone into singing...

Add to that actually enjoying Fifa08 - something I've not done with a Fifa game for a long time, I'd say it's probably better than PES2008, which is something I really never imagined contemplating.

Our Kitchen is finished, the floor was laid on Tuesday and we're very happy with it. We have a busy day today, preparing for tonights bash and popping to Costco for food & more booze - as well as stocking up on Tapas stuff, which is my current fad.

No comments: