Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Blogging on 2yrs... amazing.

My how those 2 years have flown by since I started blogging. Quite scary.

Also quite scary is the fact that I've probably put 75% of the weight I lost back on, which is a bit of a bummer, but given the way I've been for the last 18months it's no surprise. I've decided to get a bit more of a grip though and have cut out a lot of the shite I've been eating. No white bread, much less take-aways, no cider/ale (I'd crept back on it again) and no snacks. I don't think a cold/wet winter really helped and am looking forward to getting out in warmer climes.

The whole family is on somewhat of a fitness drive and we'll see how we do. It starts saturday with a trampoline arriving for the garden, I'll most likely put my back out putting it up :)

Am still on with Sopranos, just about to start Season 3... what the f..

No comments: