Monday, May 19, 2008

Superstags 2008

I was away for a stag do at Centreparcs Sherwood Forest at the weekend, following hot on the heels of the Nordic Game trip, so I'm pretty tired to be fair. Usual problems - too much to drink, not enough to eat and not enough sleep. In addition I'm walking like Dustin Hoffman in Rainman since I had the stupidity to take part in a 5-a-side game at the weekend which nearly killed me given I'd not played for a while and am dramatically unift after piling on the pounds again :(

We had a lot of fun, I got to know a few of Pete O'Donnel's pals and family and it was a good little break - my first time at Centreparcs as the gang attempted (with mixed success) to recreate 'Superstars' the 70's sports competition that was very popular and moderately memorable for Kevin Keegan coming off his bike.

We went a bit crazy on the Saturday night, which ended with me running around the forest in my pants at 3am, after crashing a corporate do and having far too much vodka. I almost killed a duck too, after giving it some malt loaf.

One more day in the office then it's family holiday time - and I'm really looking forward to that.

No comments: