Monday, September 28, 2009

Off again.

Another lapse in blogging, although I've promised myself to keep up on this a little more and cut down on Facebook updates (I recently culled 60-70% of the contacts on there) since that had gotten difficult to manage and had become just 'noise'.

I'm pretty much ready to fly out to New York tomorrow and attend another conference discussing digital distribution, which is the last of quite a few this year. I've got a couple more in London this year before Game Connection in Lyon and that is that. I like New York but it only seems 5 mins since I got back from Florida - and I did so feeling very fatigued - the last couple of weeks have been a bit of a drag & effort. Anyone who's taken kids on holiday will know the energy expelled entertaining them and not relaxing yourself!


No comments: