Tuesday, March 20, 2007

University challenged

The chat at Preston Uni went well, as usual our mix of info-tainment bombarded their eardrums for an hour before there was a further hour of light-hearted Q&A. The course lecturers at the game design course seemed very happy with the way things went and we enjoyed (as ever) giving a little bit back. It'd be nice if a few of those we talked to out of the 150 took some of it in.

After getting back just before the M62 goes a bit crazy, I started feeling a bit off it and eventually had to bow out of 5-a-side, which is a bit of a bummer. I think I'm coming down with a bug or some cold/flu thing and feel like crap. Probably caught sleeping disease the other day.

I'm out the next two nights; tomorrow out with Charles Cecil (of Revolution; Broken Sword Series) who I'm talking to (on behalf of a local creative council) about the future for Indie developers in the region and in the UK and then on Thursday I've got a busy night with meetings with local media execs in a convergence panel - and then onto a meal/drinking session with a team of visiting publisher-partner execs. Friday night's for resting, so I hope I feel a bit better soon.

No comments: