Monday, May 08, 2006

Leeds into play-off finals...

A tense and nervy 2nd leg of the Championship play-offs saw Leeds through fairly comfortably (even if "comfortably" means 8 bookings and 2 players rather stupidly sent off).

It means a bit of a filip prior to my trip away, I'd have been a bit moody and gutted had we gone out - but it also means I'll be on edge until the play off final on May 21st, the day after my mate Jon Oldham's party in Manchester... life is sometime's all go eh!

I'm just hoping that Watford make the final, since it's a pal's team and with them 3-0 up from the first leg, it should happen... it better do or else he'll be in a foul mood in the USA!

Last post before I leave for the USA, I should really consider getting some sleep since it'll be 30 or so hours before I have another chance.

No comments: