Saturday, July 08, 2006

Off to London

Well, we're just preparing to leave for a weekend in London, the kids are all excited and I'm more concerned about where we're going to park the car (I don't fancy taking it into central London due to parking issues), so I'll probably leave it at Hemel Hempstead or somewhere north.

We have an open agenda, but I'd like to think we'll take a Thames river trip, go visit HMS Belfast, maybe the Tower of London and the Imperial War Museum. We might do Tussauds again since the kids liked the planetarium last time.

On Monday we're going to Legoland, which is just great for the kids - and being a monday it shouldn't be so busy either. Last time we went, Jack got road rage on the lego driving course.

Seems' like we'll be eating at the Rainforest cafe again and my bank account will take a battering... but thats the price I pay for enjoying work trips to Vegas and next week Brighton (!)

No comments: