Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hassle

Losing/leaving my wallet at Tiger-Tiger has led to all kinds of major hassle - exactly the kind of hassle I hate... Cancelling debit cards, applying for duplicate driving license and all that. I'd left it until Tiger Tiger opened so it could be found, but it wasn't handed in - I'm a bit perplexed because it has to be in there, it's the only place I'd been... so either someone's found it and taken it or it's still knocking about the place.

Jack's been away at scout camp and is due to return today, it's been odd and his first trip away from home. I dunno how he's got on since the weather has been bloody awful. I wonder if he did eat the Corned-Beef hash that they said they were going to cook for them, he looked appalled when they suggested it.

No comments: