Thursday, November 16, 2006

Moderation Game

Well, I've been moderating myself something silly. I've not had a drink since Saturday, partly because I felt like shit for a few days - and was also pretty tired - but I think I'm feeling the benefit. I aim to see the week out anyway since I'm at a Hayseed Dixie gig next Tuesday and in London next Thursday, which will no doubt involve some hours locked inside some dodgy west-end boozer until the Stella-Express carts me and an accomplice back to Yorkshire in the dead of night.

I've also committed what could be a fateful mistake (no, it's not leaking more "Worms XBLA" stuff into the press again) it's bringing my mame cabinet into work, it seems pretty popular :)

After a few crappy days at work, mostly due to me feeling like rubbish, I'm well on top of stuff again and have regained a ton of energy, so am feeling good with the world again. I got sacked as manager of Leeds in my footymanager 2007 game, but it's given me more time to lavish on my Tiger Woods golfer, who's coming on great guns - he'll need to since Gears Of War arrives tomorrow... and I still haven't really played Crawl Of Duty 3 - or PES6... too much to do, so little time.

No comments: