Saturday, December 23, 2006

Shaven Herbie, 3rd place is no place and other such nonsense!

That's it then, I've officially finished for Xmas. 3rd place in our superbly attended Poker Tourney (so good we needed 2 tables) wasn't enough to bring home the bacon, but well done to Rob "Graeme Garden" Charlish and Paddington for their winnings. My demise was prematurely predicted as I went all-in very early and nearly crashed and burned. I need to go double check that the office isn't the mess I probably think it is :)

After Poker we went to the 'Pride and ended up fairly merry, truth be told...

On other stuff, Herbie has been shaved and is all soft and cute and the kids are bouncing off the walls with excitement. Worms is also now on partnernet and our certification/release edges closer.

No comments: