Friday, March 16, 2007

Apologies for a tardy blog of late

I'm sorry that blog entries have been few and far between the last week or so, I'm still getting back to normal after a pretty exhaustive trip to the USA and I can't even begin to get my head around where to start with that. I've got the photos, videos and fall out to sort, as well as tracking the recently released Worms for XBLA, which is performing pretty well.

I bought a ton of stuff in the USA and have been pondering which book, DVD or gadget to pick up first, eventually failing to pick up any and just doze on the couch. I'm sure I'll be back to normal next week.

My sleeping patterns are still up the creek and I thought I'd sorted myself out after a relatively full nights sleep. But no, dozed off at 7pm tonight and woke up after 10pm, meaning I'm wide awake at 1am and will probably be like this for a few more hours - am just about to have some nice Scotch and see if that'll ease me into sleep.

No comments: